We have strategic partnerships with and Applied Separations Inc, Allentown, PA, a leading supplier of equipment for processes using supercritical fluids and eCO2Dye llc, Allentown, PA, a new company offering commercial and lab equipment for waterless textile.
We are developing new and improved products for customers in areas such as:
• De-agglomerated small- and nano-particles and flakes (e.g. metal and metal oxides) by removal of solvents with SC-CO2.
These have industrial and defense related applications.
• Removal of oils and waxes from textiles (e.g. scouring of nylon, cotton)
• Dyeing/coloring of textile yarns and plastics in sc-CO2
• Infusion of nano-particles into polymer composites for improved electrical, thermal and mechanical properties especially
for use in aircraft.
• Novel applications of supercritical fluids related to polymers
Halide Group, Inc. 930 Hamilton Street; 4th Floor Allentown, PA 18101 firstname.lastname@example.org